Outboard Tohatsu 3.5hp 4-stroke MFS3.5C portable best-sellers have been upgraded with newly designed top and bottom cowl based on the Tohatsu Design Philosophy for Marine Products of Simpliq with ergonomically designed front and back carrying handles.
Now you can store your outboard Tohatsu 3.5hp 4-stroke MFS3.5C in 3 different positions without worrying about oil spillage.
*Please refer to the Owner’s Manual for storage and transportation.
The Tohatsu 3.5hp 4-stroke engine is the perfect outboard for a small canoe, dingy, or sailboat. This compact outboard has the largest displacement block in its class, giving you the utmost power in a small package.
The 3.5 hp is lightweight and has a four-point vibration absorption system to minimize vibration. And with sensational fuel economy, this compact little 3.5hp engine has it all making it one of the best choices available for portable outboard power.
Tohatsu 3.5 hp 4-Stroke Benefits:
- Newly designed top and bottom cowls based on Tohatsu Design Philosophy for Marine Products
- 3-way storage positions without worrying about an oil spill
- Newly designed front and back carrying handles for easier transportation
- Water-cooled and thermostatically controlled cooling system for consistent engine temperature
- Digital CD ignition system for easier starting, quicker throttle response, and smoother trolling
- Forward-neutral shifting with 360° steering
- Easy to check oil level gauge indicator located on the engine’s side
- Light and compact
- Ultra-low emission, EPA, and CARB 3-Star rating approved
|Model||Shaft Length||Cylinders||Tiller Handle||Propeller|
- Specifications subject to change without notice. Additional models and/or configurations may be available. Contact your local dealer for details.